Pages

11/22/2011

I hate my brain

The past two days I have had, in no particular order, and for no particular reason, the following songs stuck in my head:

Jingle Bells
Frosty the Snowman
Jingle Bell Rock
The 12 Days of Christmas

and

A Few of My Favorite Things (since when did this stupid thing become a Christmas song, anyway?)

I don't know why this has happened to me. I'm not frequenting locales which play Christmas music.  There hasn't been any snow to peak my subconscious.   IT'S NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET.

All I know is that if I keep this up, soon I'm going to be curled in the fetal position in a corner,  rocking slowly back and forth, and quietly sobbing, going slowly insane.

Better find some screamo death metal or something to detox this scourge out of my system.

No comments: